Friday, March 7, 2008

Flashback Friday

One year ago tomorrow, Jacob was born! It's hard to believe that a year has passed already. I remember going over to my sister's house exactly one year ago (she was pregnant at the time too) and bemoaning the fact that I felt like this baby was never going to come because I still had no signs or contractions. The next morning I woke up and my water had broke, so we headed off to the hospital so that they could get my labor going and that afternoon Jacob was born!
Now he is big and blonde and says truck, nightnight, book and is such a great joy to us! Now I can't imagine thinking that we would have waited. Mark's theory is that Jacob came right on time, it was Michael that came a little late, making them only 15 months apart!



4 comments:

Rachael said...

Happy Birthday Jacob. He's already saying words? Man, he is good!

Jossie said...

I like that Mark says Jacob came right on time and that Michael was a little late :-) Cute. Happy Birthday Jacob!

Sarah said...

Already one year. Amazing. Happy Birthday Jacob. That black and white picture is wonderful.

Amy C. said...

There a few things I love more than our sweet Jacob! He has been such a blessing and a joy! Tell him Aunt Amy loves him!