Our little Omi is growing up! It's been a wonderful first year with her, she is so sweet and good. For her birthday she got a new doll from her brothers and a Little People House from us. Bring on the pink!
We had a family party that weekend where she was further adored and enjoyed a cake!
I love that face.
She devoured her cake, which turned out delicious! She may have also eaten 2 cupcakes the day before when I was making them, the girl likes chocolate, she comes by it honestly.
At 1 year:
- Omi is still a toothless wonder, but she much prefers table food to baby food.
- She sleeps 10-11 hours at night.
- She has quite a dress collection and currently has 14 dresses in her closet.
- She is finding her voice and isn't afraid to tell her brothers what she thinks.
- She says bye, hi, dada, papa, wow.
- She has a rather funny social laugh that she uses if other people around her are laughing.
- She loves the book Moo, Baa, La La La by Sandra Boynton.
- She is just starting to stand up unassisted for a few brief seconds.
- She still loves a binkie, which is new for me since my boys never did.
- She brings more joy to our family than I ever anticipated.