Sunday, November 16, 2008

Spoke too soon

Another sabbath day come and gone. They boys did not go so sweetly to nursery today and I ended up with Jacob in with me during Gospel Doctrine and Michael with me during Relief Society. Plus I messed up on my 3/4 timing directing the music today, I realized that the only people that look at me are the ones who know what they are doing when it comes to music. Anyhow, I am anticipating that our change from 1pm church to 9am church after the new year will make my Sundays much better. Until then we will continue to muddle through! It appears that Mark and I being together for Sunday school was a one time shot, he just got called to team teach the 9 year olds in primary!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

sorry it didn't go so smoothly! I can't wait until the 9am church time! Nothing better happen that will change that time!

Judy said...

We have 1pm church as well, and I can't wait to change! I think it is so hard on kids.