Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Random

So for some reason, I don't think my life or my kitchen will be complete until I make one of these aprons for myself. I suspect my life will continue to be incomplete for 1 more year, then perhaps I will have time to do it. If you love the look as much as I do, here is a link to the "Lilly apron."


Onto other random thoughts, anyone as excited as us to have Kiefer Sutherland and 24 back on TV, we stayed up last night and watched all 4 episodes. I was hoping not to get hooked again, but I am. Thankfully this is only on of 2-3 shows I watch with any regularity.

And last but not least, on my random post, here is what the boys have been enjoying this winter...



beans, wheat and nuts make the perfect construction material. They play with it daily, and have much fewer fights when they play with this than when they play with trains. I don't mind the mess, it's easy to sweep up. So that is it for me, I am going go brave taking the boys to Lowes this afternoon to pickup some sand for outside since the weather is completely beautiful and in the 60's.

2 comments:

Jossie said...

I feel you on the getting hooked on TV shows. I'm not into 24 but American Idol just started this week and I love Grey's Anatomy, House, and Private Practice....oh and The Office. Luckily I'm not hooked on a ton of shows either otherwise I'll stay up until the wee hours getting caught up :-)

Sarah said...

We currently have all 4 hours still recorded. Hopefully we can get to them before next week.