Thursday, January 14, 2010

Three Things I Love...

1. Fresh & Easy markets
2. Fresh & Easy clearance
3. Roasted Green Beans made with clearance green beans from Fresh & Easy!
Seriously, I can eat these things like french fries. Take a pound of fresh green beans, toss with 1-2 Tablespoons of olive oil and some salt and pepper.
Roast on a pan in the oven at 450 for 25 minutes (stir halfway between), until they are getting browned (I like mine quite browned so I usually keep them in longer).
Roasting turns the bitterness to sweetness and you will never be able to go back!

5 comments:

Melissa Summers said...

I am definately goign to try those. I too love green beans.

Rachael said...

Oh-YUM!!! I will definitely try these!

Jossie said...

Good to know! I LOVE green beans and I am looking for some super easy veggie recipes.

Jaime Lynne said...

Delicious! We just did this last night in the oven, though I added garlic and kept them in WAY too long.

Rachelle said...

Hey Rachel
This is Rachelle from thedailyabbott.blogspot.com
I don't think I've heard from your to verify that you know about the items that you won. Item 41 and item #152 could you just send me and email at helpgarth@yahoo.com and let me know. (Maybe you already did and I'm just confused; in that case will you just do it again). Thanks, Rachelle