Thursday, May 8, 2008

Flashback Friday


So Mark never gets to be the star of the blog, so I am giving him a chance for flashback friday. The pictures are from when he lived in Spain after his mission, so that would make it about 1995-1996 I think. He's snowboarding in the Alps and I'm not sure where he is in the other picture, I presume Italy. He loved his mission to Spain and the year that he lived there and went to school. Someday I would like to plan a fabulous trip to take him back there.
So here is to you Mark, You Snowboarding, Scuba Diving, Grand Canyon trekking, Mustang loving, Gourmet cooking, Mr. Mom-ing, Respiratory studying, Handsome Man!

6 comments:

Amy C. said...

So how is it that Mark has been my brother-in-law for almost 7 years and I never knew that he lived in Spain for a year after his mission? How cool is that?

Dizzy Kate said...

I love your flash back Fridays. It is so fun learning more about you and mark. I love the pics.

Rachael said...

So nice that you dedicated a post for Mark! Maybe I will be that nice to Steve one day!
You definitely need to plan a vacation to Spain with him!

Melissa B said...

Spain?! I want to go to Spain. I have heard it is amazing. Kevin's brother served in Spain too. What a nice wife you are, I think I would have dug up some really funny/embarassing pictures of Kevin. Maybe I should...

Jossie said...

Holy cow I would never guess that is Mark! That is so dang cool that he got to snowboard in the Alps!!! Oh, and next week I'm following your lead and doing a flashback on Karl. You would never guess that he once had long hair :-)

Sarah said...

I have been to Spain once and loved it. I would love to go again. Snowboarding in the Alps? Very cool.