Saturday, September 13, 2008

just another day

In my continued effort to get caught up on the Howard adventures, here are some noteworthy excursions:
The train in Boulder City was a hit, and it is run by all volunteers, they were so kind and helpful. I highly recommend going and riding the train, they also have a little yard of restored trains that you can walk around.
We went to the Bellagio because the atrium has a train theme right now, so we went and saw the fountains while we were there. This is so typical of Jacob and Michael's personalities- Jacob was mesmerized...
And Michael clung tightly to me and begged to go back to see the trains. Michael just needs extra time to warm up to things.
The boys have also discovered the joys of bike riding with daddy pulling the trailer. Well it was joyful until the helmets were introduced.
Washing the car with Daddy, which also constitutes a bath for Michael apparently.
And once again my boys find themselves in dirt. Notice how dirty Michael managed to get himself that day. This is a prime example of how boys are wired differently. Here we are at my sisters house and my boys take the pink tea cups and use them to dig a hole. No dainty play going on here!
Other adventures in the past weeks have also included trips to the Gilcrease Orchard and the Shark Reef, which I could post about if I had the inclination to photoshop them, but at present I don't. So instead you get two posts of random pictures and thoughts. So until next time...


3 comments:

Rachael said...

I love the pink tea cups as shovels! So funny!

Sarah said...

You guys have been busy. We went to the train in Boulder City last year, and had tons of fun.

Dizzy Kate said...

My girls would get along so well with your boys. They are definite farm girls and would rather play in the dirt than play princess or house. It sound like your family has been busy, but having a blast.