Saturday, September 13, 2008

Adventures

I'm trying to do a little catch up, so here are some stories from the past month or so.
Our trip to Utah was refreshing, although traveling with youngins isn't always fun. On our way out of town, this is what happened...

A completely flat and shredded tire. After a tire change and trip to costco, we were on our way again.
This is Michael's version of breakfast in bed- Fruity pebble cereal and trucks.
Jacob seemed only able to get sleepy in the car if he was eating. Here he fell asleep while eating his fries. I didn't really take too many pictures on the trip, but it was fun to visit with my sister and cousins and Aunts at the reunion, and to visit with old friends on our way back.

In other news, this is what Jacob has taken to doing when he is mad...

Perfect fit throwing. I took a picture while I still think it is funny. I know it won't be nearly so funny soon enough. A couple weeks ago my dad, me and my sisters went up to Mt Charleston with the kids, they have all girls and I have my two boys. So while they sat and enjoyed the day, I chased after boys. Seriously, boys are genetically wired differently- their only goal seems to be to climb, and to climb to the highest spot they can. Wherever they are at, they want to be on the top of it.

Enjoying some lunch with all the girlies (notice that my boys are not in the picture, they couldn't possible sit for lunch with so much area to explore). As you can see from the picture below, we had the whole meadow to ourselves.

I love this picture of the two of them spontaneously sitting and playing together.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Love the picture of Jacob with the food hanging out of his mouth! Looks like you guys have been doing a ton of fun things! Good for you!

Judy said...

Cute boys. Love the pic with the fry hanging out of his mouth. Too funny.