Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Should I be concerned?

So last week we watched the Sandlot and the boys loved the movie (the combination of baseball and the "beast" dog made it very exciting for them- however I didn't recall how many 4 letter words there were in it though). Anyhow, on Sunday Michael said he wanted to watch the girl. I couldn't figure out what he meant initially, but I finally figured out that he wanted the baseball movie. I said there was no girl in it, he said there was, then it finally dawned on me- they oogle over Wendy Peffercorn, the lifeguard in the movie. I said you want to watch Wendy Peffercorn? and he nods his head and smiles- I'm thinking maybe we should go back to train movies, at least there were no pretty girls in them!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

DANGEROUS! I love that is what he picked out from the movie!!!

Judy said...

That is too funny. And Scary. And Sad. I want to lock my kids up so they don't grow up sometimes.

Steph Kjelstrom said...

That CRACKED me up!!