Saturday, July 25, 2009

Toilet Tales


We've spent the past few days here- Jacob, me, Michael, and Mark, in that order. Too much information you say? Michael got good at feeling it coming on and would start pointing to his tongue and headed straight for the bathroom! It's sooo sad to see your little ones sick. But we seem to be on the mend today, thankfully. It's a contagious little virus because it's traveled through both my sisters houses too.
After throwing up for the 6th time in 6 hours Thursday night, I called my sister to see if she had any leftover Zofran (those with severe morning sickness know this drug well) and with that I was able to get through the rest of the night and friday. But it made me think, I'm really gonna have to gear up if I want to have another baby. A slight case of amnesia might help too.

9 comments:

The Liljenquist Family said...

Sounds like we had that at our house too. Not as bad as you guys it seems. I was nauseaus for 2 days but never threw up. Sophie and Kennon both did. Glad you all are feeling better.

Jenny said...

Hey Rachel,
my email is the_holmans@sbcglobal.net
drop me a line sometime!

Robin gut my favorite title is Grandma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robin gut my favorite title is Grandma said...

Ya, a little versed to last nine months - good for conscious sedation. You won't remember a thing. Tell Mark to pick you up some. :0)
Glad you guys are feeling better. Tell Mark I won't be sitting next to him on Monday. :0)

(I had to delete the previous post - too many typos - didn't have my glasses on)

Brooke Low said...

The first week we moved in we got "THE BUG" it was horrible. If you do come this way over Thanksgiving we will be here. The family we are staying with will be gone for 3 weeks. There will be 3 extra bedrooms upstairs if you want to stay with us.

Rachael said...

I am so sorry you guys all got sick! I hope you are all better soon!

Kellie DeMille said...

That stinks you all got sick. It's bad enough when the kids are sick but when you're sick too it's just rotten!

Sarah said...

Yuck! Whenever I get the stomach flu, I think to myself, "If I was pregnant I would be feeling this way everyday for 9 months!" I hope you are all better soon.

Lynette said...

Yuck!!! Hope it's gone now. No fun at all. I was so sick on sunday and was searching the cupboards for a "left-behind" Zofran~no luck! But, it made me think the same thing...it's gonna take some serious ammnesia to get pregnant again:)