Sunday, April 4, 2010

Family Reunion Pictures

Earlier last month my whole family was able to get together in Vegas for a weekend long family reunion and we were able to get a wonderful photographer to take our pictures. Here are a few of the whole fam:



My immediate family:

The brothers and sisters and in-laws (I think it is funny that none of us sisters married people with much hair!):

The grandkiddos:

My crew:

My boys in silly mode:


And I had to add a picture of my niece, because it makes me laugh every time I look at it...

6 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

Your niece is a crack up! What a fun photo shoot :)

Rachael said...

Looks like she is doing the REDRUM from The Shining!!!
Cool pictures! What a beautiful backdrop!

Robin gut my favorite title is Grandma said...

Great pictures!!!! I would love a big family like that. Soooo jealous!!!!

Sarah said...

What great pictures!

Sydney, Cali & Brynne said...

Awesome! Jared will be in town until the middle of may. Give us a call! We would LOVE to see you!

Lynette said...

Awww super cute family! So sad I missed out on getting to be your photog! They look great! And you of course look amazing:)