Friday, February 22, 2008

I got tagged...

My sister tagged me so I figured I would oblige, I've seen a few of you with similar posts on your sites as well.

In regards to me and my fella....

How long have you been together? This year will be our 7th anniversary, plus 1 year of dating, so almost 8.
How old is he? 34
How old are you? 30
Who eats more? Usually Mark, but he has been doing so well and has lost nearly 20 lbs over the past few months, so it might be me now.
Who said "I love you" first? Mark
Who is taller? If there is a high wind, definitely me. Otherwise it's about the same.
Who sings better? Mark
Who is smarter? Mark always says I am, but he doesn't give himself enough credit, he's doing great in school! But I'm always right so that must make me smarter, right?
Who does the laundry? Generally me. I'm very good at washing and drying it, but not so good at folding.
Who does the dishes? The House Elves (aka My parents)
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If I'm facing the bed then it is me. I seem to always have the side closest to the bathroom. I was left side in our two previous apartments.
Who pays the bills? Mark has everything set up automatic, but if anything else comes in, I usually do it. I still have a bill from Summerlin when I was pregnant with Jacob and ended up being admitted because I couldn't stop throwing up. I've spent hours on the phone and thought it had been cleared up and now I've started getting the bill again, ggggrrrrrrrr.....
Who mows the lawn? Mark
Who cooks dinner? Sometimes the house elves, sometimes me, and sometimes Mark when he is home for dinner on the weekends.
Who is more stubborn? probably Mark, but I had to stop and think about that one.
Who kissed who first? Mark made the first move, ooolala
Who asked who out? Mark asked me, it involved grapes, another interested young man, and a lightening storm. Sounds like a good story huh?!
Who proposed? He did with 100 tulips
Who is more sensitive? He is...
Who has more friends? Probably Mark, he is much more gregarious than me
Who has more siblings? Me - I have 5 and he has 4
Who wears the pants in the relationship? I saw where someone said that they both take a leg, that is probably a fitting description for us.

See... now don't you all feel like you know me 22 questions better?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love tulips. Are they your favorite flower?

Rachael said...

100 tulips! Wow that is romance! You'll have to tell us the grape story sometime!

Jossie said...

I love these tags! I learn so much about people this way.