Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Up to my elbows in...

I've been up to my elbows in diarrhea and vomit all day today. Both boys have come down with something nasty, smelly, stinky and sticky, which seems to involve both ends. So my house is in quarrantine and I will let you all know when it is safe. It has to be by next Saturday for my Shabby Apple party which I still haven't sent out the invitations for because things keep getting in the way of me sitting down and doing them.
So Michael's first night in his big boy bed was a mixed success, seeing as how he woke at midnight and threw up all over himself and his new bedding. He slept well in it today, but I think that is because he's so sick he doesn't have the energy to make a fuss.
I have to be back at work tomorrow since I took today off, but I will be making it a short day. Poor little sick babies.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I feel for you. It seems like everyone has been sick lately. I also really enjoyed your previous post. What a great opportunity you had.

Rachael said...

Oh I hope they get over it soon! Does not sound like fun!

Jossie said...

Ick! I'm sorry to hear that both of them have it. Good luck!

Steph Kjelstrom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph Kjelstrom said...

I've had those days, in fact it may be today cause Jeffrey just threw up his breakfast, and I had so many fun plans today...