Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Feeling the Crafty Bug

We had my sister's baby shower this past saturday, the 21st, (incidentally, she just gave birth to McKenna Ashley today!), so I had a good time breaking out the crafty genes that have been sitting on a shelf for awhile- working gives me little time for all those crafty things I enjoy. Anyhow I made these bath aprons...
Put it on...
Tie it up like an apron and give the baby a bath...
Then take the baby out and wrap him up! (Jacob wasn't feeling cooperative) The green one for a girl in my ward and the pink one for my sister. You can find the tutorial here.

I made these cute little fabric fortune cookies for the shower for a party favor game.

You can find out how here.

And last by not least, I made these delightful cake bites, sooo yummy! And easier than you might think!

You can find that tutorial here.

As you can see, I don't have original thought when it comes to these things, but I'm great at copying!

5 comments:

Rachael said...

OH....now I get the apron thing after seeing the picture...did you explain it to Jennifer? Very creative!

Robin gut my favorite title is Grandma said...

Rachel:
Oh my gosh - all that stuff is amazing. Sooooo creative and even if I did have 24/7 free I don't think I could do that. I'll check out the tutorial, but it'll take a miracle for me to create anything.
I'm so envious. Good job!
robin

Judy said...

I am totally wanting to eat one of those cute cupcakes! You are like Martha Stewart. Have I told you how much I love your hair? Someday I will be brave and cut mine too.

Lynette said...

Love it all! You are so amazing and the apron turned out so stinkin cute. I'm really gonna actually give it a try! I'm totally up for meeting up at the Springs Preserve. Does next wednesday work? Does like 11:30 work? That way I can pick up James from Preschool and head over. We can do a picnic!

Jaime Lynne said...

You are a craft girl! Love the apron. And the cake balls are so cute. I tried them once... not my best work. Yours look so cute!