Friday, March 5, 2010

Judy's Tag

My friend Judy tagged me, so I thought I would be nice and respond- so, here's my tag of 4 things.

4 shows I like to watch:
I actually don't have any shows that I watch, and sometimes I can go weeks without watching any real TV (I'm presuming kids shows don't count), but if I did have shows that I had enough desire to watch on a regular basis they would probably be
1) How I Met Your Mother
2) Navy NCIS or 24
3) Anything on HGTV
4) Anything on the Food Network

4 things I'm passionate about:
1) my family
2) oral care on my patients at work
3) my faith
4) wearing helmets

4 phrases I say a lot:
1) "Really?"- in response to many of the vitally important things that Jacob and Michael have to tell me
2) "Hi, my name's Rachel, I'm from Speech Therapy- the doctor asked me to come and evaluate your swallowing."
3) "Any ideas for dinner?"
4) "Hold your horses"- to which Michael always laughs

4 things I have learned from the past:
1) Don't be afraid of what other people think of you
2) Some things are meant to be hard
3) Sometimes chocolate really is therapeutic
4) Miracles can and do happen

4 places I would like to go:
1) Spain
2) Back to the lake cabin in Montana
3) The Smithsonian
4) Back to Tucson just so we can eat at our favorite Italian restaurant- Gavi's

4 things I did yesterday:
1) Drove to work at about 6:30 AM
2) Did some nasty oral care on one of my patients
3) Came home from work at about 6PM
4) Fell asleep putting Jacob to bed

4 things I'm looking forward to:
1) this weekend with all my family in town
2) making time to work on some sewing projects I'm excited about
3) making plans for our 10 year anniversary in 2011
4) a summer camping trip

4 things on my wish list:
1) for a completed backyard
2) for my bedroom to be painted without me having to do any of the work
3) to work only one day a week
4) to somehow manage to get my house really, really clean

4 people who I tag:
Melissa McArthur
Jenny Holman
Brooke Low
Leah Tullis (cause she already did it!)

4 comments:

Leah said...

Ha Ha. I did already do this. I liked reading yours. I love how you fell asleep putting our kids to bed. that is great. You are a strong woman to be able to work that much and do the rest of it. :)

The Muries said...

Wow I am impressed. What are you planning for the 10 year anniversary? I told Dave he is in charge but that means I will have to give him a few ideas to get him going on the correct path, or it will be Denny's or something. lol

Judy said...

Wow, you must be planning something good if you're already planning it! I want to know too... Spain?

Saying that you don't watch any tv made me feel guilty.

Sydney, Cali & Brynne said...

How do I fill out the tag you did on me? Or do I just answer those same questions? Also, sorry you didn't hear about the blessing! It was SO last minute with Jared's pre-deployment training schedule! We appreciate your support, and hope to be able to get down there for Jared to say goodbye before he leaves. We'll let you know!