Sunday, May 2, 2010

Buttercup bag frenzy

So I have been going a little crazy with this free pattern from Made by Rae. What can I say, I get obsessive when I am on a kick. This last week it was sewing these little purses.
Two were presents for a birthday party today for my friend's irish twins.


And then I made a few for my neices...

The fabric flower idea is from a link I found to here.
I made a more mature looking one for my oldest neice. I love the dark red with black and white.


It's a quick project and can be made easily from just a little bit of fabric. Now I just have to finish the butterfly wings for my nieces. I love getting to use a little bit of my right brain every now and then!

4 comments:

Melissa Summers said...

Those are so incredibly cute. Once again I am jealous of your many talents. :)

Jenny said...

Rachel - just read your comment on my blog. THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN! I'm very excited. It's a plan.

Jena said...

I want one!! We need to get together and do a craft day!!

Rachael said...

WOW Rachel-you are one talented lady!! Seriously cute purses! Someone needs a little girl!! :)